- Storm Basics
- Sticky Note Basics
- Creating Sticky Notes
- Storm Navigation
- Assigning Ideas
- Whiteboard Stickies
- Commenting and Chatting
- Stormboard Dashboard
- Account Management
- Working with multiple stickies
- Storm Sections
- Index Cards/Substorms
- Line Connectors
- Google Drive Integration
- Microsoft Integration
- File Integrations
- Storm Activity
- Stormboard Devices
Privacy & Security
Microsoft Surface Hub
Errors, Bugs and Feature Requests
Mobile and Tablet Apps
How to Change a Storm Contributor to a Storm Viewer
This feature requires a paid subscription and is available to Storm Administrators.
Note: Only the Storm Administrator can perform this action.
To change a Storm Contributor to a Storm Viewer:
Click Actions in the menu at the bottom of the Storm.
Click Manage Storm Users from the menu that appears.
3. A list of users will appear.
4. Click Contributor to the right of the user's name.
5. Click Viewer in the drop-down menu that appears.
6. Click Done in the bottom left corner.