Whiteboard stickies now allow for multiple images to be added. You can add images from your computer, or you can browse through the collection of free images available from Pexels.
To add multiple images:
Click the Images button at the bottom of the whiteboard.
A menu will pop up with 2 options:
- Search for images on Pexels
- Add a local file
To add images from Pexels:
- Type what you are looking for, press Enter on your keyboard.
- To add, Hover over an image and click the + Add Image button on as many images as you'd like.
- Once you are done, click the "x" to close the menu.
When you upload multiple images using Pexels, all of the images will be uploaded on top of each other.
- Use the select tool to click on and move your images
You can add images from your local files in two ways:
Browsing for an image in your files:
- Click on the Add a local file button.
- A new window will open for you to search your local files and select the image(s) you would like to add to your Whiteboard.
Drag and drop
- Simply drag and drop any image from your desktop onto the Whiteboard!
Using the whiteboard tools, you can:
- Resize the images
- Move them anywhere on the Whiteboard
- Add shapes
- Add text
- Draw on top of the images
- How do I use the Whiteboard sticky?
- How do I name/rename a whiteboard sticky?
- How do I edit the Text in a Whiteboard sticky?
- How do I erase lines/shapes in a Whiteboard sticky?
- How do stickies work? What are the type of stickies available?