⚠️ ONLY the Storm Administrator can edit the template.
Get organized and quickly sort your most popular ideas with a Magnetic Section.
Here's how it works:
- Click the "Customize This Section" icon in the top righthand corner of a section. Select the "Edit" option. A dialog will pop-up.
- Click on the "Type" tab at the top (1).
- Check the "Enable Magnetic" checkbox to turn on the magnetics for that section (2).
- Use the dropdown menu to sort your sticky notes by the number of votes, or leave it on "Don't Sort" to use the standard magnetics (3).
- Click "Save" when you're finished and the section will now be magnetic (4).
New notes and current notes will snap in alignment. You can reorganize your notes as much as you want. Icons at the top of the section will indicate if it is a standard Magnetic Section or one organized by votes.
- Follow the steps above to re-open the "Customize Template Section" dialog.
- Un-check the "Enable Magnetic" checkbox to turn off the magnetics for that section.
- Click "Save" when you're finished.
Now you will be able to choose from any of the options pictured below: