- Storm Basics
- Sticky Note Basics
- Creating Sticky Notes
- Storm Navigation
- Assigning Ideas
- Whiteboard Stickies
- Commenting and Chatting
- Stormboard Dashboard
- Account Management
- Working with multiple stickies
- Storm Sections
- Index Cards/Substorms
- Line Connectors
- Google Drive Integration
- Microsoft Integration
- File Integrations
- Storm Activity
- Stormboard Devices
Privacy & Security
Microsoft Surface Hub
Errors, Bugs and Feature Requests
Mobile and Tablet Apps
How do I rename or customize the Color Palette Legend?
Storm Administrators can perform this action.
You can rename the Color Palette Legend in your Storm in order to categorize your ideas better.
On the bottom right hand corner of your Storm, there is a Legend Menu tab (see photo below).
2. The Color Palette Legend that has been selected for this Storm will open.
*Subscribers have the option to select a new palette.
4. Double click on the name of the color you would like to modify.
5. Type the new label and press Enter.
6. You can edit one or all the color names to be assigned to certain people, types of ideas, teams, etc.