- Storm Basics
- Sticky Note Basics
- Creating Sticky Notes
- Storm Navigation
- Assigning Ideas
- Whiteboard Stickies
- Commenting and Chatting
- Stormboard Dashboard
- Account Management
- Working with multiple stickies
- Storm Sections
- Index Cards/Substorms
- Line Connectors
- Google Drive Integration
- Microsoft Integration
- File Integrations
- Storm Activity
- Stormboard Devices
Privacy & Security
Microsoft Surface Hub
Errors, Bugs and Feature Requests
Mobile and Tablet Apps
How do I export / create / download my Storm?
Reports let you instantly compile your Storm's information into a document that can be collaboratively edited and shared with others
More reporting options are available on our monthly and annual plans.
Team administrators can change from Microsoft Office to Google Drive reports on their Team's settings page.
To export your Storm as a report:
Click the Reports button at the bottom of the Storm that you would like to make a Report for.
2. Select the type of report you would like to create and select Run Report.
3. Exported reports will ask you to save. Other reporting types will open in a side panel with options.
1. Embed your report to your active Storm.
2. Download a report that can be edited.
3. Download a read only PDF format of your report.