- Storm Basics
- Sticky Note Basics
- Creating Sticky Notes
- Storm Navigation
- Assigning Ideas
- Whiteboard Stickies
- Commenting and Chatting
- Stormboard Dashboard
- Account Management
- Working with multiple stickies
- Storm Sections
- Index Cards/Substorms
- Line Connectors
- Google Drive Integration
- Microsoft Integration
- File Integrations
- Storm Activity
- Stormboard Devices
Privacy & Security
Microsoft Surface Hub
Errors, Bugs and Feature Requests
Mobile and Tablet Apps
How do I edit or change a template section?
Use the Edit Section button to adjust the details, type, and size of template section.
- Only the Storm Administrator can edit the template.
- Customizing the section colors and titles of section labels requires a subscription.
1. Click the pencil icon in the top right corner on the section you would like to edit.
2. A drop-down menu will open, select Edit Section.
3. Under the General tab you can:
Change the color of the header.
Change the digit (up to two letters AA or Numbers 99).
Type a new title.
Write a short description.
Select the Section Style type.
You can edit any section as many times as you'd like.