Organize your sticky notes in a funnel to visualize different stages of a process.
Funnel charts are ideal for visualizing and organizing the stages of your process in a funnel-like diagram. This chart is often used among sales teams.
We offer four different three-zone Funnel templates, including left, right, down, and up. Below is an example of the down funnel.
Find a funnel diagram in our template gallery.
Note: For Business and Enterprise subscribers you can add a Funnel to any section by changing a section type in your Storm and selecting "Shape". If you are on a trial or Personal Plan and would like to upgrade to a paid account, visit our pricing page.
Customizing your Funnel:
1. Click on each funnel section to edit the label and name each section individually.
2. Click the edit pencil at the top right of your section.
3. A drop-down menu will open. Select Section Color.
4. Click on any color you would like to change your funnel to the same color as the section type header.
5. Click on Edit Section.
6. Under Type - Change how many zones (stages) your funnel has. Between 1 & 8 total funnel zones.
7. Under Orientation - Choose the direction your funnel moves through. (Left, right, up & down).
Note: When you generate a report from a Funnel section the ideas will be organized into their corresponding funnel sections.