Use the Bullseye section type to categorize ideas with proximity to an objective.
With the Bullseye template, you will be able to determine how close to your objective your notes are. Bullseye charts are useful for plotting data (data that is both quantitative and continuous in measurement).
We offer three-section and four-section Bullseye templates for you to choose from. Below is an example of the four-section Bullseye template.
Find a bullseye diagram in our template gallery.
Note: For Business and Enterprise subscribers you can add a Bullseye to any section by changing a section type in your Storm and selecting "Shape". If you are on a trial or Personal Plan and would like to upgrade to a paid account, visit our pricing page.
Customizing your Bullseye:
1. Click on each slice to edit the label and name each slice of the Bullseye diagram individually.
2. Click the edit pencil at the top right of your section.
3. A drop-down menu will open. Select Section Color.
4. Click on any color you would like to change your Bullseye diagram to the same color as the section type header.
5. Click on Edit Section.
6. Under # of rings - Change how many rings (stages) your bullseye diagram has. Between 1 & 5 total rings.
7. Under # of slices - Change how many slices your rings are divided into. Between 1 & 5 slices.
Note: When you generate a report from a Bullseye section the ideas will be organized into their corresponding rings and ranked by how close they are to the inner ring of the Bullseye.