A row or column of a Spreadsheet Section can be edited by clicking on its header to reveal various options.
Note: Only the Storm Administrator can edit the template.
To edit a specific row or column:
Click the header (name) of the row/column you would like to edit.
You will have four options, detailed below:
- Rename the row/column.
- Add a row/column to the left or the right.
- Resize the row/column.
- Delete the row/column.
1. Rename the row/column by clicking the header (name) of the row/column and typing a new name. Hit enter when you are done.
2. Add a row/column by clicking the arrow buttons.
3. Resize a row/column by clicking the (+) or (-) buttons as many times as needed.
4. Delete a row/column by clicking the Delete button.
To add rows or columns:
Click the pencil icon at the right corner of your spreadsheet section and select Resize.
3. To add/delete columns click the +/- buttons under Resize Horizontally.
4. To add/delete rows click the +/- buttons under Resize Vertically.
5. When you are done resizing, click Save Changes.