Create and track Rally Work Items in Stormboard.
Rally Work Item Sticky Notes link directly to specific work items in Rally.
They are differentiated from regular Sticky Notes with a white background and colored border. They show the issue type, ID, and priority in the top left corner of the Sticky Note, and changes made to the issue in Rally will automatically update the Rally Work Item Sticky Note in Stormboard.
Rally Work Item Sticky Notes can be created by dragging work items from a Rally backlog section onto your Storm. They can also be created by converting a regular Sticky Note to a Rally Work Item Sticky Note.
To convert a Stormboard Sticky Note to a Rally Work Item Sticky Note:
Create a text Sticky Note by double clicking your Storm, where the text is the title of the work item you would like to create.
2. Click the Sticky Note.
3. In the menu that appears, click Convert to Rally Work Item.
4. Set Workspace to the Rally workspace where you would like to create this work item.
5. Set Project to the Rally project where you would like to create this work item.
6. Set Issue Type to one of the issue types available in the selected Rally project.
7. Set Plan Estimate (optional) to the estimated size of the work item.
8. Set Issue Description to a description of the work item.
9. Click Convert.
The issue will be available both as a Rally Work Item Sticky Note in Stormboard and as a new work item in the selected Rally project.