Index Cards are meant to help you organize your ideas better.
To create an IndexCard/Substorm:
- Double click anywhere on the Storm to create a sticky.
- Select Index Card.
3. You will need to name the Index Card in order to save it. Type the name on the red line.
4. Click Enter or the checkmark to save.
Adding stickies to Index Cards:
You can add text directly to the Index Card.
- Click under the title of the index card
- A highlighted rectangle will appear. Type your idea in that rectangle
- This creates a sticky note in the substorm automatically
Adding ideas that are already created
To add sticky notes that have already been created to an Index Card, simply drag and drop your stickies on the Index Card sticky.
You can add any type of stickies (Text, Image, Whiteboard, File, Video, even other Index cards) to an Index Card.
How to remove stickies from Index Cards:
You can remove stickies from Index Cards by dragging them out individually. Click on the idea and drag it to a new location in your Storm.
Enter the Substorm and move ideas out
- Enter the substorm to see all of your sticky notes inside
- Single click on the sticky note and select "Move to"
- The first option will be the level above the substorm that you are in
Business and Enterprise subscribers have the ability to visualize and organize all the ideas from an Index Card in a Substorm.
- What is a Substorm?
- How do I leave a Substorm?
- How to access a Substorm
- How to add stickies to Index Cards/Substorms
- How to add multiple stickies to and Index Card/Substorm
- How to resize Index Cards/Substorms