Circle sections can be used in various ways — for example, as a pie chart. These templates are also ideal for organizing your ideas.
We offer two, three, four, five, and six section Circle templates for you to choose from.
An example of the three-section circle template can be seen below.
Find a circle diagram in our template gallery.
Note: For Business and Enterprise subscribers you can add a Circle to any section by changing a section type in your Storm and selecting "Shape". Circles are found under the "Bullseye" type.
If you are on a trial or Personal Plan and would like to upgrade to a paid account, visit our pricing page.
Customizing your Circle:
Click the edit pencil at the top right of your section. Select Edit.
- Header Color - Change your bullseye or circle diagram to the same color as the section types header.
- # of rings - Change how many rings (stages) your bullseye diagram has. Between 1 & 5 total rings.
- Label - Label any rings you want to show a title. Labels show inside of their corresponding ring.
- # of slices - Change how many slices your rings are divided into. Between 1 & 5 slices.
- Label - Label the slices you want to show a title. Labels show outside of the bullseye diagram above their corresponding slice.
Note: When you generate a report from a Circle section the ideas will be organized into their corresponding sections