You can resize sections in your Storm to make them bigger or smaller. A Storm can be infinite in size.
There are two ways to resize your section:
- Click the resize icon in the bottom right on the section you would like to resize.
2. Adjust your Rows or Columns up or down with the ( - ) and ( + ) when you are done click Save on the left bottom menu.
- Click the pencil icon in the top right corner on the section you would like to resize.
- A drop-down menu will open, select Resize to adjust the size of that individual section.
3. Use the ( - ) and ( + ) to add or delete rows and columns, when you are done click Save on the left bottom menu.
You can resize any section as many times as you'd like to stretch out your window and fit as many ideas as you want.