The Concentric Circle sections are similar to circle sections, but instead of the circles being separated into split sections, they are in rings. This helps you to visualize a group of data within a group of data.
We offer two, three, and four ring concentric circle templates for you to choose from. An example of the three-ring Concentric Circle template can be seen below.
Find a concentric circle diagram in our template gallery.
Note: For Business and Enterprise subscribers you can add a Concentric Circle to any section by changing a section type in your Storm and selecting "Shape". Concentric Circles are found under the "Bullseye" type.
If you are on a trial or Personal Plan and would like to upgrade to a paid account, visit our pricing page.
Customizing your Concentric Circle:
Click the edit pencil at the top right of your section. Select Edit.
- Header Color - Change your bullseye or circle diagram to the same color as the section types header.
- # of rings - Change how many rings (stages) your bullseye diagram has. Between 1 & 5 total rings.
- Label - Label any rings you want to show a title. Labels show inside of their corresponding ring.
- # of slices - Change how many slices your rings are divided into. Between 1 & 5 slices.
- Label - Label the slices you want to show a title. Labels show outside of the bullseye diagram above their corresponding slice.
Note: When you generate a report from a Concentric Circle section the ideas will be organized into their corresponding sections