There are two ways to add people to your team.
- Invite them to a Team Storm.
- Invite them to the Team only.
OPTION ONE: Invite them to a Team Storm.
A. Create a Storm
- On your Dashboard click: Create a Storm.
- Name the Storm.
- Select the team you want the Storm assigned to.
- When you are ready click: Save.
B. Invite people to the Storm
There are two ways to invite/share your Storm:
1) From your Dashboard:
- Click the wheel icon.
- Select Share Storm.
2) Within a Storm:
Go to the bottom menu and click Share.
You can share your Storm in three different ways:
- By sharing the URL.
- By sending the ID and Key codes.
- By entering the email(s) of the people you are sharing it with.
Don't forget to click Send Invitations.
OPTION TWO: Invite them to the Team only.
Go to your Account Page.
- Click on your Team.
- Go to Users.
- Click Invite.
- Enter the email address of the person you would like to add to your team.
- Click +Add Another if you would like to add more than one user.
- When you are done, click Invite # People. (It will show the # of people you have invited.)
These people will be invited using the default Storm Creator settings. If they don't have Storm Creator privileges, they won't be able to create a Storm on your team and will need to be invited to any new Storm.
- Members of your team do not automatically gain access to team Storms. All storms require users to be invited.
- Anyone invited to your Storms will be added to your team and will gain access to your team features.
- If someone has Storm Creator privileges, they will also be able to create Storms and invite other team members to their Storms. Anyone new who joins those Storms will be added to your team and to your bill.