IMPORTANT: Closing a Storm means that no more changes or additions can be made. If you reopen a Storm, all users are automatically re-enabled and billing charges will apply in ALL paid subscriptions.
From the Dashboard
- Select the Storm you would like to close and click the wheel icon on the top right corner of the Storm.
2. A window will pop-up. Select Close Storm.
3. A new window will pop-up to confirm you want to close the Storm. Click OK.
From the Storm
- Click the Setup button located at the bottom of your Storm.
2. A menu will pop up. Click on the Close Storm button located in the bottom left corner of the window.
3. The window pictured below will open confirming that you want to close your Storm. Click OK.