- Storm Basics
- Sticky Note Basics
- Creating Sticky Notes
- Storm Navigation
- Assigning Ideas
- Whiteboard Stickies
- Commenting and Chatting
- Stormboard Dashboard
- Account Management
- Working with multiple stickies
- Storm Sections
- Index Cards/Substorms
- Line Connectors
- Google Drive Integration
- Microsoft Integration
- File Integrations
- Storm Activity
- Stormboard Devices
Privacy & Security
Microsoft Surface Hub
Errors, Bugs and Feature Requests
Mobile and Tablet Apps
Set up and use the Stormboard App for Webex
Begin Using the Stormboard Application for Webex
Note: This integration is only available on the Business and Enterprise Plan.
To add a Storm to a Webex Tab:
- Go to or create a space in Webex.
- Go to +Apps > Stormboard. If Stormboard doesn't appear in the Apps list, reach out to your Webex administrator and supply them with these instructions.
- Log into Stormboard via Webex.
- Select a Storm, or create a new one to pin as a tab to the space.
To add a Storm to a Webex Call:
1. Show apps in the bottom right corner of the call
2. Add the Stormboard app
3. Log into Stormboard
4. Select a Storm or create a new one
5. Press the "open for all" button to make the Storm visible to call participants
6. "Close for all" makes it no longer visible by participants
6. refresh - allows you to select another storm to share on the call
7. - Allows you to select a new Storm to share