You can enable/disable StormAI on your Team through the settings area of your account.
Note: Only Team Administrators of the Team have access to this feature.
Team Administrators can enable or disable StormAI for Team Storms from the Team's settings menu:
- Go to My Account from your Dashboard settings.
- Click on the Team's menu under the My Teams.
- Move to the Settings tab.
- Click on the StormAI option.
- Enable the toggle bar to activate StormAI for your Team and then click Save Changes to update the changes made to your Team settings.
How to disable StormAI for a particular Storm?
Note: Only the Storm Administrators of the Storm have access to this feature.
If StormAI is enabled in the Team then all Storms will have StormAI enabled by default. Storm Administrators can disable StormAI for a particular Storm from the Storm Settings menu:
- Go to the Storm you would like to disable StormAI and click on the Settings tab at the bottom of the Storm.
- Click on the StormAI tab.
- Choose the options from the drop-down menu to enable or disable StormAI for the Storm.
- You can also enable Contributors to use StormAI and allow Contributors to enter the StormAI context for the Storm.
- Press Save Changes.