- Storm Basics
- Sticky Note Basics
- Creating Sticky Notes
- Storm Navigation
- Assigning Ideas
- Whiteboard Stickies
- Commenting and Chatting
- Stormboard Dashboard
- Account Management
- Working with multiple stickies
- Storm Sections
- Index Cards/Substorms
- Line Connectors
- Google Drive Integration
- Microsoft Integration
- File Integrations
- Storm Activity
- Stormboard Devices
Privacy & Security
Microsoft Surface Hub
Errors, Bugs and Feature Requests
Mobile and Tablet Apps
How do I invite users to a Storm on mobile?
Invite users from the Dashboard
While in the All Storms tab of the Dashboard:
- Tap the 'Storm Menu icon' (3 dots to the right of the Storm name).
- Tap 'Share Storm'.
- Choose whether you'd like to invite via link or email.
- Via link:
- Set the access level (Viewer or Contributor) by using the drop down menu.
- Copy this private URL to share your Storm.
- Via email:
Set the access level (Viewer or Contributor) by using the drop down menu.
Enter the email addresses of the people you want to add to this Storm.
Add an optional message to the email invite.
- Tap the 'Send invites' button to send out the invitation email(s).
Users will need to login in order to access the Storm.
You can paste a list of email addresses to invite up to 20 people at once.
Invite users from in-Storm
While inside a Storm:
- To invite users to a Storm, tap the ‘invite users’ button in the bottom left of a Storm.
- Continue on from Step 3 listed above.