Jira Issue Sticky Notes let you create and track Jira Issues in Stormboard.
Jira Issue Sticky Notes link directly to specific issues in Jira. They are differentiated from regular Sticky Notes with a white background and coloured border. They show the issue type, ID, and priority in the top left corner of the Sticky Note, and changes made to the issue in Jira will automatically update the Jira Issue Sticky Note in Stormboard.
Jira Issue Sticky Notes can be created by dragging an Issue from a Jira backlog section. They can also be created by first creating a regular Sticky Note and converting it into a Jira Issue Sticky Note.
To convert a Stormboard Sticky Note into a Jira Issue Sticky Note:
Create a text Sticky Note by double clicking your Storm, where the text is the title of the issue you would like to create.
2. Click the Sticky Note.
3. In the menu that appears, click Convert to Jira Issue.
4. Set Project to the Jira project where you’d like to create the issue.
5. Set Issue Type to one of the issue types available in the selected Jira project.
6. Set Priority to one of the priorities available in the selected Jira project.
7. Set Issue Description to a description of the issue.
8. Click Convert.
The issue will be available both as a Jira Issue Sticky Note in Stormboard and as a new issue in the selected Jira project.