Team Members can be converted to Guests from your team's user management page in My Account.
Note: This function is available to Team Administrators.
Note: On the Business plan, you must close all Storms the Member is an owner of and participant in to be able to convert them to a Guest.
Note: On the Enterprise plan, the Team Administrator no longer needs to close every Storm the Member is a participant in, they only have to close the Storms the Member is an owner of.
The Member will automatically be downgraded to a Viewer in all storms they are participating in on conversion.
Convert a Member to a Guest via account settings:
- Go to your Account settings
- Hover over your profile picture in the top right corner of your Dashboard.
- Click 'My Account'.
- Click your Team's Name under My Teams in the left-hand side menu of the My Account settings page.
- Click on the 'Users' tab. This will list all the users on your selected team.
- Locate the Member you'd like to convert to a Guest (you can use the search bar to search for them by name).
- Click the '...' menu icon on the right-hand side of the user you would like to convert.
- Select 'Convert to Guest'.