Use the Jira backlog section type to view and pull Jira issues into your Storm.
The Jira backlog section type embeds a list of Jira issues from a selected project into your Storm. These issues can then be pulled into other sections of your Storm as sticky notes to use in PI Planning activities such as Iteration Planning and Story Point Sizing.
To add a Jira backlog to your Storm:
Start with a template that contains a blank standard section type. For example, the 'Iteration Plan' and 'Story Point Sizing' templates have a blank section pre-labeled as ‘Backlog’.
2. Click the pencil icon in the top right corner of the section.
3. Click Edit Section in the menu that appears.
4. In the next menu that appears, select the Type tab.
5. In the Section Type drop-down menu, select Jira Backlog.
6. In the Project drop-down menu, select the Project you’d like to import issues from.
7. In the JQL text field, optionally enter a JQL query string to filter issues from your selected project.
8. Click Save Changes
Your Jira backlog will then load into your Storm, with each issue listed on its own line.
Each issue line contains:
The issue type.
The issue title.
The number of Story Points assigned to the issue.
The issue ID.
The issue priority.