There are three ways to move around a Storm:
- Click anywhere in the Storm, (make sure you aren't clicking on a sticky, that will move the sticky instead).
- An icon showing four arrows pointing out in four directions will replace your mouse.
3. Drag your mouse the direction that you would like the Storm to move.
4. A dragging hand (pictured) will show.
- In the top right corner of the Storm is the Viewfinder Pane (the little window with the slider) and overview of the Storm.
- Click the box in this pane and drag it around to navigate through the Storm.
If you do not see the Viewfinder Pane, click on the tab underneath the zoom slider in the top right corner of your screen
- If you are using a trackpad and have two-finger scrolling available, you can also navigate the Storm with two-fingers on the trackpad.