There are three ways to move around a Storm:
- Click anywhere in the Storm, (make sure you aren't clicking on a sticky, that'll move the sticky instead).
- This icon will replace your mouse.
3. Drag your mouse the direction that you would like the Storm to move.
4. A dragging hand (pictured) will show.
- In the top right corner of the Storm is the Viewfinder Pane (the little window with the slider) and overview of the Storm.
- Click the box in this pane and drag it around to navigate through the Storm.
- If you are using a trackpad and have two-finger scrolling available, you can also navigate the Storm with two-fingers on the trackpad.