Sub-Sections divide a section of a template allowing you to organize more complex ideas.
A. To add a sub-section:
- Click the pencil icon of the section you would like to add a sub-section to.
- Select Add Sub-Section.
3. A New Section will appear inside the current section.
B. To edit a sub-section:
- Click the pencil icon of the New Section and select Edit Section.
2. Add a Title and a Description to this sub-section. Click Save Changes.
C. Resizing a sub-section
- Click the pencil icon and select Resize.
2. Click the ( + ) or ( - ) to resize the sections horizontally and/or vertically.
3. Click Save Changes when you are done.
D. Splitting a sub-section
Click the pencil icon of the sub-section. You will have two options:
- Split Top/Bottom
- Split Left/Right
E. Clearing sub-sections
Click the pencil icon of the outer section that contains the sub-sections. There you will find an option to 'Clear Subsections'.
- This will clear all sub-sections within a section.
- Only the underlying template will be changed.
- The stickies contained within the sub-sections will remain in place.
Please visit our Plans and Pricing for more information.