If you've set up Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) but are unable to access your account, the recovery codes provided in the setup of 2FA will give you a one-time login that can be used to disable and optionally re-enable 2FA.
To use a recovery code to access your account:
- Login with your email address and password.
- Click Recover Account.
3. Enter one of your recovery codes into the Recovery Token field and click Login.
To disable and re-enable 2FA:
- Go to My Account and click on Two-Factor Authentication.
- Click the Disable button.
3. Enter your password to confirm you'd like to disable 2FA.
4. Click OK.
5. You will then have the option to re-enable 2FA with this setup guide.