You can connect ideas (stickies) using connector lines, that can go in different directions, can be color coded, and more!
- Click once to select the sticky note you want to connect.
- Four arrows will pop up, one per side.
3. Drag one of the arrows to the sticky you want to connect it to.
4. If you click the circle in the middle of your connector line you can customize your line's color or change it from a line to an arrow.
This is how the connected ideas will look. Great for Mind Mapping!
Even connects one to many!
- Click on the white circle in the center of the connecting line.
- Select Remove Connector.