⚠️ Closing a Storm means that no more changes or additions can be made. If you reopen a Storm, all users are automatically re-enabled and billing charges will apply in ALL paid subscriptions.
From the Dashboard
- Select the Storm you would like to close and click the Storm menu (three dots next to the Storm name).
- Select "Close Storm".
3. A new window will pop-up to confirm you want to close the Storm. Click "OK".
From the Storm
- Click the Settings button located at the bottom of your Storm.
2. A menu will pop up. Click on the "Close Storm" button located in the bottom right-hand corner of the window.
3. The window pictured below will open confirming that you want to close your Storm. Click "OK".