Disabling users temporarily removes them from your team and your bill.
- When disabling users on our Monthly Plan they will removed from your billing on the next billing cycle.
- When disabling users on the Annual Plan, the seat is instantly available for another user to use.
To Disable Users:
Start at My Account:
- Go to the Team account.
- Click on the Users tab, this will list ALL the users in your team.
- Click the hamburger menu on the right hand side of the user you would like to disable.
- Select the Disable User.
If you try to Disable Users that are still part of a Storm the following message will pop up:
IMPORTANT: You must close all the Storms the users you would like to disable are part of.
- When you close a Storm (in the Storm sub tab on that same page), it becomes read only.
- If a user has Storm Creator privileges and they create a Storm on the team, or if they join a team Storm, they will automatically be re-enabled and added to your team.
- If you re-open any Storm ALL the users in that Storm will also automatically be re-enabled and added to your team and your bill.