Use the following steps to set-up SSO on your Team Account.
1. Sign into your Team Account.
2. From the Dashboard click the Account Menu (three lines) on the top left-hand side (see the image below).
3. Select "My Account" (see image above).
4. Click on your team under "My Teams" in the menu on the left (see image below).
5. Scroll down to the "Authentication" section where you will see buttons for Active Directory, AWS, Okta, and OneLogin (see image above).
6. Click the button for the service that you would like to use and open the documentation from the Identity Provider (if available) to complete the set-up:
a. Active Directory: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/saas-apps/stormboard-tutorial
b. Okta: https://saml-doc.okta.com/SAML_Docs/How-to-Configure-SAML-2.0-for-Stormboard.html
c. OneLogin: Nothing available on their site, continue below
d. AWS: Nothing available on their site, continue below
7. Enter the values from Stormboard in the Identity Provider. May be any of the following:
b. Reply URL (ACS)
c. Sign On URL (ACS)
e. Team ID
8. Enter the values from the Identity Provider in Stormboard. May be any of the following:
a. Issuer URL
b. SAML 2.0 Endpoint
d. Azure AD Identifier
e. Identity Provider Issuer
f. Public Certificate
9. Set the "Enabled" field to "Yes" to enable SSO (see image above).
10. The "Required" field allows you to set if a user is required to be authenticated with SSO in order to enter a Storm (what we call your digital workspace). If you select "Yes", this will stop any external users not in your directory from entering a Storm — an added security feature (see image above).
11. Click Save (see image above).