Remove Sticky Notes in Index Cards/Substorms
For sticky notes that you still require you can remove them from the Index Card/Substorm in a few ways.
Click and drag the sticky note
Click on the line of text in the Index Card, each line of text is a Sticky Note inside of the Index Card. Drag the Sticky Note into any open space of a Storm section to remove it.
Enter the Substorm
- Enter the Substorm with these instructions (click the icon on the Index Card that looks like a cloud with a down-arrow).
- Select a Sticky Note that you want to remove from the Index card.
- In the editing options that open, select "Move To:" and pick where in the Storm you want to move the sticky note.
Deleting Sticky Notes in Index Cards/Substorms
For sticky notes that you no longer need you can delete them. There are a few ways to delete stickies from your Index Card.
Delete a single sticky note from the Preview dialogue
- Click the icons on the right hand side to bring up a preview of the sticky note in the Index card.
- Select Delete to delete the sticky note.
Drag the Sticky note out from the Index Card
- The lines of text visible in an index card are sticky notes inside of the Substorm.
- Click an idea and drag it out of the index card into an open area on your section.
- Single click on the sticky note and select Delete to delete the sticky note.
Enter the Substorm to delete multiple sticky notes
- Enter the Substorm with these instructions (click the icon that looks like three sticky notes stacked on top of one another.)
- Select multiple stickies and delete whatever sticky notes you no longer require.