ONLY the Storm Administrator can edit the template.
A. Edit a particular column or row.
- Click the letter or number of the section you would like to edit.
You will have three options:
1) Name the column/row.
2) Add column/row to the left or the right.
- Name the column/row by clicking the letter along the top, or the number along the side, and typing the new name. Hit enter when you are done.
2. Add a column/row by clicking the left or right arrows. Note that once the columns/rows have beed added they cannot be erased.
3. Resize a column/row by clicking (+) or (-). You can change the size of the columns/rows as many times as you'd like.
B. Remove/add columns/rows
Row/Column removals are not allowed, except for the very last row or column of the spreadsheet.
You may have to rename the rows/columns.
- Click the pencil icon at the right corner of your spread section.
2. Select the Size tab.
3. To delete/add columns click the +/-
4. To delete /add rows click the +/-