This section type is a Spreadsheet with columns and rows.
- Edit the header (name) of any row or column.
- Add rows and columns.
- Resize any row or column.
To edit the header (name) of any row or column:
- Click the the column or row you would like to edit. The text will be highlighted.
- Type the new name and hit Enter.
3. A green message box will pop-up to confirm the customization every time you make a change.
To add a column or row:
- Click on the name of any column or row.
- Click the arrow pointing in the direction that you would like the new column or row to be added. Every time you perform this action the new addition will be labelled "New Column" or "New Row."
To resize a column or row:
- Click the the column or row you would like to edit.
- Click the "+" or "–" button to make the column or row larger or smaller.