Pairing your account with an NFC badge:
- Create a free account using your desktop or mobile device.
- On the Surface Hub launch Stormboard and log-in using your Stormboard credentials.
- The side panel will open up on the right hand side of the screen with all of your current storms.
- Click the Pair NFC button at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap your NFC badge on the NFC reader on the right side of the Surface Hub.
- Done! You can test it by clicking logout and then tapping the badge on the NFC reader to automatically log-in.
The NFC badge will work on any Surface Hub!
NOTE: When you’re in a Storm, each user in the room can walk up to the Surface Hub and tap their own NFC card to log-in to that storm and their avatar will show up at the bottom.
Users can then tap the pen on their avatar to have all ideas, comments and votes attributed to them.
Set up your One Drive or Box account
- On your computer, enter a Storm and double click to create a sticky note.
- Click on the Images button.
- Click on the OneDrive or Box button.
- Log-in using your OneDrive or Box credentials.
- Your Stormboard account is now paired and you can add files to your Storms from your OneDrive or Box accounts.
Login to OneDrive or Box with an NFC card
- Log-in to the Surface Hub with your NFC badge.
- Go to any Storm.
- Tap the Surface Hub pen on your avatar at the bottom of the Storm. This will link the pen to your identity.
- Tap the pen on the screen to create a sticky note and click Images
- Click OneDrive or Box.
- Tap the NFC badge on the NFC reader and Stormboard will log into your OneDrive or Box account.
NOTE: Because the Surface Hub is a group device, you need to tap the NFC badge each time you want to securely access your OneDrive or Box files.