Activity in your Dashboard will give you the most recent information about what is happening in ALL your Storms.
1. Within your Dashboard.
The information will appear in chronological order. Top most recent.
- How many stickies were added to a particular Storm.
- The outstanding Tasks you have, including the due date, the Storm and who assinged them to you.
- How many stickies were moved in a particular Storm and by whom.
- The type of stickies were added to a specific Storm and who added them.
- Who joined your team and when.
How do I limit what shows in my activity feed?
- If you click once on the Storm link, a drop in menu will pop with the option to either Hide or Clear the Activity.
2. If you click twice next to the Storm name the list of stickies will show.
3. If you click any of those stickies, it will take you directly to that Storm.
4. In the Storm, the stickies with new Activity will be highlighted.
5. The new Activity will have a red dot in the list on the left side of the screen.
6. The number of highlighted stickies will be at the Activity tab.
2. Within a Storm
- Click the Activity tab.
- A Drop in menu will open.The list will show all recent activity.
- To view each one, click on it. Again, the sticky will be highlitghed.