You can only edit sticky notes that you have created unless you are the Storm Administrator.
If you feel like a sticky note that you did not create needs to be edited, you can always comment on that sticky and the creator may choose to edit the idea with your suggestions.
There are two ways to edit a sticky note:
- Double click on the sticky to edit the content directly.
- It will appear bigger than the rest of the stickies.
- A flashing bar at the end of the text indicates you can start editing. You can delete content or add to it.
- Once you are done, you can either click Enter or the checkmark on the top right corner of the sticky.
- Click once on the sticky note you would like to edit.
- A menu will pop up.
- Select Edit in the menu or the Edit Text button in the middle of the stick note.
4. You can now edit the content of the sticky.
5. To Save your edits, tap the checkmark on the top right corner of the sticky or click Enter.