The Video sticky allows you to add YouTube videos to your Storm.
- Double click to open a sticky, select Video.
- A search window directly from YouTube will open, type the name of the video you are looking for, or paste the video's URL in the search bar.
- Click Go.
4. All the related videos found in YouTube will show on the sticky.
5. Scroll down until you find the one you are looking for.
6. Click Go and the video will upload and be saved on the sticky.
You can play and access the video from your Storm as many times as you'd like.
Videos cannot be edited in Stormboard as they are links directly from YouTube.