ACCESS TO YOUR STORMS AND THE INFORMATION IN THEM
- The only people who can see your Storms are those you invite, and all participants must create a Stormboard account.
- Stormboard cannot access any data in your Storms. Your Storms are completely private.
- If you have a technical support issue, you may need to invite us to the Storm you are experiencing issues with. After we've fixed the issue, we will remove ourselves from that Storm.
EMAIL USE AND NOTIFICATIONS
- We only use your email for communicating with users, sending notifications about Storm activity, and sending occasional helpful information.
- We don't share or sell our users information in any way.
- Users have the opportunity to opt out of any Stormboard emails or notifications.
- We use a secure bank grade 256 bit SSL connection so that all of your ideas are secure during transmission between your browser and our servers.
- The data is encrypted in transit via SSL.
- We also have additional Enterprise options available that offer encrypted data at rest and single tenant editions that can be hosted in different regions. Contact us for more information.