There are 5 ways to upload Images
- Drag an image from your computer into the Storm.
- Open a sticky, select Image, and search for images on Pexels.
- Open a sticky, select Image and click: Select a local file
- Open a sticky, select Image and click: Select from Box
- Open a sticky, select Image and click: Select from OneDrive
Image stickies are saved automatically.
To search for an image on Pexels:
- Type a keyword of the image you'd like to add.
- Click Go or hit Enter.
3. Once you have found the image you'd like to add, simply click Add Image.
To edit an Image sticky
- Double click on the sticky
- Click the wheel icon on the top right corner of the sticky and select Edit
3. You will have the option to either Download or Convert to Whiteboard.
If you choose Convert to Whiteboard, the Image sticky will become a Whiteboard sticky and will have all the features of a Whiteboard sticky!