How to Create a Text Sticky
Double click (or double tap on a touchscreen) anywhere in your Storm and a sticky will pop-up.
- Select Text from the sticky note menu.
- Type, or copy and paste, your ideas onto the sticky note.
- To start a new paragraph use shift-enter.
Saving your Text Sticky
- Tap the checkmark on the upper right corner of the sticky or click Enter.
- Where you originally clicked is where the sticky will be placed.
How to do "Enter" in a Text Sticky
- You can use Shift + Enter to start a new paragraph.
Making a Title Sticky
- Click the wheel icon on the top right corner of the sticky.
- Select Make Title Sticky.
- All the text in that sticky will be bigger, bold, and blue.
Expanding a sticky to see all of your text
- Place your mouse on the bottom right corner of your sticky.
- Select more.
- The sticky will expand and show all the content.
- You can always resize it by clicking less.