Only the Storm Administrator can perform this action.
There are 2 ways to do this:
- Click the Viewers icon located in your Storm Menu at the bottom of your screen.
2. You will see a list of who you have invited. Click on the avatar of the Viewer you would like to add.
3. Next, click the icon on the right of the avatar. A pop-up menu will give you the option to make that Viewer a Storm Contributor. Click on it.
- Once a user has accepted an invitation to join a Storm as a Viewer only, he/she can send a request to the Storm Administrator to be switched to a Contributor.
2. If he/she does this, the request will be sent directly to the Storm Administrator.
3. The Storm Administrator can then approve or deny the request.
Note: Once a Viewer becomes a Storm Collaborator, they are considered to be part of your team and will be added to your bill.